Heart-healthy Grape Yogurt Smoothie is low in fat. Red grapes contain some phytochemicals that protect against heart diseases. It aids in slowing down the aging process.
Top Benefits of Grape Yogurt!
- Polyphenols in grape help in preventing stomach and lung-related ailments.
- Flavonoid quercetin in grapes reduces atherosclerosis risk in a large way.
- Fibers in grapes are very useful in minimizing constipation.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties of grapes, they help to subside hives, running nose and watery eyes.
- Rich protein content in yogurt is handy in controlling weight and appetite problems.
- Probiotic properties of yogurt are good for the digestive system.
- Consuming yogurt regularly reduces osteoporosis risk.
- Yogurt plays a key role in weight management.
|Type of dish:||Smoothie / Beverage|
|Place of origin:||USA|
|Main ingredients:||Grapes / Yogurt|
|Total Time:||10 mins|
|Prep Time:||5 mins|
|About the Recipe:||Grapes are packed with antioxidants which are proven to weight loss, protect heart and improve overall health|
|Serving temperature:||Normal / Chilled|
21/4 Cup Yogurt
41 Cup Frozen Seedless Grapes
51 Cup Icecubes
Method of Preparation
You can add sugar and ice to enhance the taste. This Smoothie is highly recommended for people to want to lose weight. Add frozen grapes to get a better result.