A quick easy and nutritious smoothie that satisfies the sweet tooth. This velvety chocolate smoothie with a blend of choco biscuits and ice cream makes a delicious drink for all age group.
Top Benefits of Chocolate Chips!
- Milk helps to maintain solid bone mass, healthy teeth, and bones.
- Potassium in milk helps in keeping the blood pressure at an optimum
- Vitamin A is good for the immune system and acts as a natural skin nourishment.
- Cocoa found in chocolate syrup is super rich in polyphenols, excellent for the heart.
- Dopamine and serotonin in cocoa acts as natural anti-depressants.
- Cocoa helps to tackle bacteria-Helicobacter pylori and promotes smooth quick healing of wounds.
|Type of dish:||Smoothie / Beverage|
|Place of origin:||USA|
|Main ingredients:||Chocolate Cookie Biscuits|
|Total Time:||10 mins|
|Prep Time:||5 mins|
|About the Recipe:||This smoothie is a perfect beverage for the kids|
|Serving temperature:||Normal / Chilled|
21 Cup Milk
31 Cup Crumbled Oreo Biscuits
41 Cup Chocolate Cookie Biscuits
51/4 Cup Chocolate Syrup
Method of Preparation
You can garnish with grated chocolate and ice cube to add more taste.