Readers! Do you know that magnesium is a mineral and also an important nutrient that humans need to consume for keeping good health? The product, magnesium glycinate refers to a salt that contains a reasonable amount of magnesium. Magnesium glycinate is a dietary supplement that helps people with magnesium deficiency to absorb a good level of magnesium into their bloodstream. Magnesium glycinate is even called as magnesium diglycinate.
Reasons For Magnesium Deficiency In The Human Body
- Gastrointestinal diseases such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- High level of thyroid hormone
- Kidney Disease
- Excessive use of diuretics
- A host of lifestyle-related causes like:
- Intake of food containing a high level of sodium
- Heavy intake of caffeine or alcohol or soda
- Suffering stress for a lengthy period of time and
- An abnormal amount of sweating
Advantages Of Magnesium Glycinate
- Magnesium Glycinate is a good dietary supplement that lowers the high blood pressure levels faced by many people.
- It is good for preventing osteoporosis and bone fracture. Magnesium is a valuable mineral that helps people to build healthy bones.
- Magnesium Glycinate supplement could limit the frequency of migraine headaches suffered by people with magnesium deficiency.
- The glycinate salt gives that soothing effect to your brain.
- It is proven to make people in an agitated (anxious) mood to sleep well.
- Regulates the blood sugar level in diabetics and could even lessen the risk of developing diabetes.
- Effective in largely reducing the risk of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Decreases the risk of signs associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- It will lessen the problem of abnormal heart rhythm.
- Magnesium will serve as a good antidepressant for people with the depressive disorder.
- Magnesium Glycinate is known to interfere with other drugs. It does not allow the intake of magnesium into the body.
- This supplement, when taken in excessive levels will cause side effects like diarrhoea, stomach upsets and nausea.
- People who are sensitive to magnesium glycinate supplement will experience problems like nausea and excessive sweating.
- Likewise, it is most likely that glycinate might cause an abnormal heartbeat and heart attack.
How To Prevent The Dangers From Consumption Of Magnesium Glycinate Supplement
- Magnesium glycinate is generally recommended for adults with sound health. Nevertheless as a precautionary measure before consuming the supplement, please consult with the doctor.
- The first thing to do is to visit your doctor if you have just begun consuming magnesium glycinate. This is crucial to get the right recommendation and knowledge about the ideal dosage level for consuming this supplement.
- The quantum of magnesium present in this supplement must be checked from the information table given on this product’s bottle.
- Most of all, the supplement must be purchased from the most trustworthy source.
- People who are on medications like antibiotics must get complete information from their doctor about the interaction of magnesium glycinate supplement with drugs.
- People with heart or kidney problems who wish to consume this dietary supplement must definitely consult their doctor. Then, they should decide on whether to consume or not.