1What is aloe vera gel good for?
Aloe Vera gel is a valuable curative and it helps to:
- Moisturize dry skin
- Soothen the irritated skin and protect it
- It can eliminate the bacteria that causes breakouts on the skin
- The aloe vera gel could remove the herpes virus completely due to the antiviral features that are present in the aloe vera plant
- Act as a natural makeup remover
2What can aloe vera be used to treat?
Aloe Vera can be beneficial after its usage for diseases like:
- Skin burns
- Cold sores
- Diabetes-induced foot ulcers
- Moisturizing Hair and Scalp
- Provide antioxidants and alleviate inflammation
- Proper functioning of the Immune System
3How does aloe vera work?
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that grows in tropical climate conditions, highly regarded for its multiple medicinal properties wherein it can be effective for restoring or maintaining the activities of the varied systems in our body. Various compounds in Aloe Vera like enzymes, minerals, vitamins, polysaccharides, sterols, salicylic acid and anthraquinones emodin and aloin do good for our:
- Body Health – Aloe Vera heals wounds, soothes the skin and protects the skin from radiation damage. It moisturizes the skin and decreases the proliferation of wrinkles that appear on the body. It makes the immune system stronger.
- Nutrition and
- Use for topical applications such as removal of virus, bacteria, fungi etc
4How does aloe vera help your hair?
Aloe vera can be an effective remedy for hair-related problems and it can:
- Enhance the hair growth
- Soothe the irritating scalp
- Strengthen the hair strands and rectify any related problems
- Deep cleans oily hair
5How can I preserve aloe vera gel?
The methods to preserve the aloe vera gel are:
- The extracted gel from the aloe vera plant must be kept in a refrigerator for 10 days. If lemon juice is added, its freshness can extend for a lengthy time
- Next, you need to freeze the fresh gel in ice cube trays and use a cube, whenever needed
- The life of the freshly extracted Aloe Vera gel can be enhanced by adding Vitamin E and/or Vitamin C to the blender in proportion of about 0.2%
- The Aloe Vera gel can be protected by using antibacterial and antioxidant essential oils such as Tea tree, Rosemary, and Lavender
6How do you make aloe vera gel?
There are a series of steps involved in manufacturing the aloe vera gel:
- Firstly, ensure that your hands are very clean
- Slice off some outer leaf of an aloe plant
- Drain the resin for 10 minutes
- Peel the leaves
- Scoop out the gel with an instrument like knife
- The gel needs to be stored in a clean, sterilized glass jar
- The gel can be used thereafter
7What are the side effects of drinking aloe vera juice?
According to some scientific researchers, Aloe vera juice can even cause side effects to those who drink it. The level of purity in the supplement product alongside the source and quality of ingredients might cause detrimental effects on the body.
The side effects comprise of:
- Higher bleeding
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Lower blood sugar
- High risk of colorectal cancer
8How do you make aloe vera oil?
The essential ingredients that go into the making of aloe vera oil are a bowl, 1 aloe vera leaf measuring 4 inches, aloe vera gel and 50 ml coconut oil.
- Initially, add aloe gel to the bowl along with some coconut oil. Mix the gel with the coconut oil and if it is not mixed well, more coconut oil must be added to ensure a correct mix.
- This mixture must be left for 2 or 3 days.
- After this period, you can start to heat this mixture on the stove top for roughly 10 to 15 minutes. The flame must be turned to a low level and stirred in a way where the gel must not suffer any damage. You can even decide the time for heating this mixture based on the sound that is generated. Once that pop sound emanating from the heating oil ceases, turn off the stove.
- Let the mixture cool down to the maximum.
- Once it comes down to room temperature, the oil must be stirred to set aside the gel pieces of your aloe vera. The liquid is only left out. Now, you can take a bottle to pour that liquid.
The aloe vera oil is now ready for your use.
9How can I get aloe vera juice?
The stepwise preparation of aloe vera juice are as follows:
- Wash the aloe vera leaf and pat with a dry cloth
- Cut one of the edges with a scissor and open up the outer layer
- Scoop off the gel and do not take the greenish portion of gel
- Take the actual gel for storage in a dry jar and refrigerate it to ensure its future use
- Add 2 tsp gel to any fruit juice and blend.
The aloe vera juice is done and can be served.
10Is aloe vera gel good for dry skin?
Yes. The dry skin can be moisturized by aloe vera gel since it possesses the quality of soothing an inflamed dry skin.
11What is in the aloe vera plant?
A healthy aloe vera plant will contain 95% water. The inner leaf of the plant is a significant part that contains several nutrients. After comprehensive hydration, the inner leaf can be completely removed from the stronger and smooth outer leaf as a single solid gel, kind of like jello.
12How do you apply aloe vera gel to your face?
First, you must take a small layer of aloe vera gel and apply it on your face. Then, it must be left to dry out for a minimum time of one hour. The gel has to be removed by using a clean washcloth and warm water.
13Is aloe vera gel good for your face?
Yes. Aloe Vera has a number of minerals and antioxidants. It can resist your skin from sunburn since it provides that protective layer for the skin.
14How can I use aloe vera gel on my hair?
Aloe Vera gel can be prepared for usage like: shampoo, styling product, light conditioner, leave-in conditioner and deep clean conditioner.
15What is the latex of aloe vera?
The term latex pertaining to aloe vera plant is the yellow juice that is obtained from the inner portion of the leaves of this plant. Aloe latex is claimed to possess enough healing qualities.
16Is Aloe Vera good for the kidneys?
There are mixed views held by healthcare-related institutions, worldwide. A set of institutions argue that it may exacerbate the kidney disease whilst another section claims that it can cure certain kinds of kidney diseases.
17Can you eat an aloe vera plant?
Yes. It has been proven by many studies that aloe leaves can be consumed and by doing it, can be helpful to cure disorders of varied kinds. These leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals.
18Is aloe vera juice is good for kidney stone?
It has been found that when a person having kidney stones drinks aloe vera juice on a daily basis, the stones start to diminish in size.
19Is aloe vera juice good for constipation?
Yes, it is good but not strongly recommended for patients with extreme complications as it might cause negative side effects like diarrhea.
20Can aloe vera juice give you diarrhea?
Yes, there is a probability of occurrence of this disease due to the toxic substances present on the leaves of an aloe plant. People with digestive disorders upon consumption, will be affected by diarrhea.
21Is Aloe Vera good for irritable bowel syndrome?
Yes, Aloe Vera can be an alleviator of the symptoms associated with IBS disease – symptoms like diarrhea, constipation, pain and bloating. It is notable that many research studies done recently and in the past have only yielded good results about aloe vera.
22Can aloe vera reduce bloating?
It is generally stated that aloe vera juice is the best home remedy for treating bloating.
23Can aloe vera juice give you heartburn?
Positive feedbacks are only phenomenally notable about aloe vera juice, with respect to its treatment of heartburn.
24How do you boil aloe vera?
The aloe vera leaf must be boiled by applying the procedures in a stepwise fashion:
- At the outset, take a neat cutting board and place the aloe vera leaves for slicing it into large portions with a knife. Cutting the leaves will enable easier removal of the pulp.
- Take a pot and keep the cut leaves into the pot. It should be noted that only half of the pot must only be filled with aloe leaves irrespective of the pot size that you wish to use based on your need.
- Pure distilled water must only be used for pouring into the pot and make sure the aloe leaves get completely wet.
- The lid must be put on the top of the pot and then keep it on a high to boil. After the aloe boils for a minute, the heat level can be decreased to medium.
- Maintain that mediocre heat state and the aloe must be continually stirred to break the leaves. Afterwards, the leaves turn into pulp and the liquid begins boiling.
The process of boiling aloe stands completed after the above steps are done.
25What are the benefits of aloe vera juice?
There are various benefits gettable through drinking aloe vera juice and they are:
- Aloe Vera juice possesses that good anti-inflammatory effect
- It helps in easy digestion
- It has an alkalizing effect on the body
- Controls blood glucose levels in diabetic patients
- Removes irregular bowel syndrome
- Detoxifies the body from various poisonous substances
- Helps effectively in weight loss
- It has a good set of vitamins and minerals to give the needed boost for the body. Drinking aloe vera juice on a regular basis will enhance your health.
- It is good for building one’s dental health
26How is Aloe Vera useful for skin?
Aloe Vera is reported largely to be showing numerous positive things on the skin health front. It is stated to be good in areas like skin moisturizer, acne treatment, sunburn treatment, tan removal and decreasing the stretch marks. It also possesses the traits of anti-ageing, transformation of old damaged skin into a new healthy skin and healing.
27Is aloe vera gel good for dry skin?
Yes, due to the moisturizing feature that is present in aloe vera.
28How is aloe vera powder made?
The extract of jelly-like substance from the inner part of the aloe leaf must be soaked to eliminate the residual portions of aloin i.e. the laxative ingredient in the latex. Dehydration is to be done thereafter. This dried gel is then converted into powder form.
29Can aloe vera cure acne?
Yes, since aloe vera has antifungal and antibacterial properties it can prevent acne and even remove the inflammation or redness caused by acne.
30Can aloe vera heal scars?
Indeed. Aloe Vera is the most powerful healer of scars because it can solidify the collagen structure inside the scar. The only condition is that it must not be applied on open wounds.
31Can aloe vera cure cancer?
Aloe Vera can be an excellent inhibitor of cancer disease. It is a good curative but cannot be asserted that it can kill cancer. It can be effective for curing certain types of cancers based on the level or stage of cancer that a patient is suffering from.
32Can aloe vera heal wounds?
Yes, but not definitely wounds that are of a very serious nature. Minor wounds are of course healable through aloe vera.
33Will aloe vera leaves grow back after they are cut?
No, they will not grow but they can help in creating the growth of new leaves from the center of the plant.
34Will aloe vera stop itching?
Yes. The aloe vera is remarked generally by a large section of the masses as a natural healer because it has features of that kind.
35Will aloe vera help eczema?
Indeed. Aloe vera has several vitamins, minerals and nutrients that can be useful for treating many diseases. Aloe Vera gel can cure eczema as it contains the traits of decreasing infections, hydrating the skin, enable improved functioning of hydrocortisone and give that coolness to the skin thereby eliminating itching.
36How to store aloe vera?
There are four methods of storing aloe vera gel:
- Use of Honey
- Store it in the freezer
- Store it using Vitamin C
- Store the Aloe Vera juice in a black or brown closed plastic container
37Are aloe vera plants poisonous to dogs?
Despite aloe vera having good medicinal value, it is generally not recommended for dogs. Although there are many plants with toxic substances on their leaves, aloe vera also has a high probability of having toxic leaves.
38Are aloe vera plants cactus?
Aloe Vera is not a cactus and it belongs to the lily family. It can be stated to have some sort of relation with the plants like asparagus and tulips.
39Why aloe vera leaves turn brown?
Excessive watering of the aloe vera plant results in the leaves becoming brown. Aloe vera plant is a tropical succulent and it can only grow on dry soil. It can accept mild moistness.